- 3 red potatoes per person, cut into eighths
- Garlic Gold Oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- After cutting the potatoes, place them in a container that has a lid. Pour oil over to coat lightly, then crack fresh pepper on top.
- Shake potatoes to ensure that they are all coated.
- Transfer to baking pan, and bake at 400 degrees until potatoes are no longer hard and golden brown in color. Enjoy the wonderful smell of them cooking!
Just Another Meatless Monday
my meatless mondays
Hearth and Soul
Tasty Tuesday – FTLOB
Full Plate Thursday
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.