If you’re like me and love Christmas morning, you’ll love Blissmo Box. What is it? A great way to find out about new environmentally friendly products without breaking the bank. You pay a monthly fee, and each month they ship you some great products from environmentally responsible companies. Some have been around a while, and others you’ve probably never heard of. Right now you can get your first box for only $11!
I got the August “Morning Bliss” box and it had a great mix of full-size and sample products. The bag of coffee, granola, and container of multi-vitamins covered the cost of the box plus some and were all things I enjoyed getting, while some of the smaller items let me try some new products to see how I liked them. Here is the run-down of what I got:
- Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola: By far my favorite item, this multi-grain granola was amazingly good. I eat it on top of yogurt for a quick and healthy breakfast, and the mix of whole grains really keeps me going all morning.
- Grounds for Change Coffee: I didn’t become a coffee drinker until after I had Little Miss, and I mainly only drink it at work. However, this fair-trade coffee is amazing, and I’ve really been enjoying it!
- Slice of Life Vitamins: I HATE swallowing pills. So these gummy vitamins were a great choice for me, and I was thrilled that you only had to take one to get everything you needed, unlike some vitamins I’ve tried.
- Preserve Toothbrush: I typically use an electric toothbrush at the house, but when I’m travelling I take a “standard” toothbrush. This box came right in time for me to take the toothbrush on a quick weekend getaway. I was amazed at how much I liked it!
- Luna Bars: I got two Luna bars in the box. I haven’t tried them yet, but I love Luna Bars so I
know I’ll enjoy them!
- St. Claire’s Peppermints: I’m not a fan of mints, but these were fine as far as mints go.
- Preserve Toothpicks: Same with the toothpicks, I’m not a fan, so these will go in my Dad’s Christmas present!
- Artisana Raw Walnut Butter: Although I’m excited about this one, I haven’t tried it yet. It’s a small sample pack, and I’m not quite sure what to do with it. Guess I just need to have an old-fashioned WB & J soon!
As you can see, you get a lot of bang for your buck with these boxes! If you like surprises and you won’t be sad if you occasionally get something you don’t like (just give it to a friend who you think will like it!), then you should definitely give Blissmo a try. I’ll definitely be signing up for more!
Sign up now for only $11 and choose between Bath and Body Bliss, Pure and Simple Snacks, Fresh Faced and Fabulous, or Cleaner Cleaning! This offer is only good through November, so hurry!
** I received a Blissmo Box for review purposes, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.