Little Miss just loves the Picture Me books! Her favorite thing is looking at pictures of herself, so having a full story with her pictures is right up her ally! It’s currently on sale for just 99 cents!
Just in time for spring, Cuddly as a Bunny – Picture Me®, a personalized omBook (Oceanhouse Media digital book), is available for the special introductory price of 99 cents on the App Store. Take new pictures or add photos from your library and this app will place your children in adorable baby animal costumes such as a cuddly bunny, woolly lamb, frisky kitty, dalmation puppy and more. Children will enjoy the playful sounds and interactive objects on every page as they flip through the story and see themselves (and other costumed characters) in each illustration. Special features include the ability to store your photos in the app and use multiple photos within a single story. Share your favorite pages via email or save them to your photo library. Plus, easily print any page using a wireless printer.
I was a fan of the Little Critter series growing up, so I was so happy to be able to share this collection with Little Miss! Fortunately she enjoys them as much as I did!
This great series has ten books for just $11.99. So many of them related so well to Little Miss! All By Myself and I Was So Mad were perfect for us!
- All By Myself Little Critter doesn’t always do everything perfectly, but he always does the best he can.
- I Just Forgot On rainy days he remembers his raincoat but forgets his boots. At home he takes a bath but forgets to use soap. Poor Little Critter!
- I Was So Mad He wanted to keep frogs in the tub but his mom said he couldn’t. He wanted to paint the house but his Grandpa said no. Little Critter was SO mad.
- Just Me and My Mom Little Critter enjoys a special day in the city with his mother. He means well, but gets himself in trouble all along the way.
- Me Too! Little Sister tags along wherever he goes. Whether he’s playing football with friends or hiding in his secret tree house, she always finds him. “Me too!,” she says.
- The New Potty This light-hearted story of common potty training frustrations encourages children to keep trying, just as Little Sister does.
- Just Grandma and Me Little Critter becomes a good helper when he and grandma decide to spend a day at the beach!
- Just for You Sweet Little Critter wants to do something special for his mom, but he’s a little too little and a lot too silly to get anything quite right.
- The New Baby At first, getting along with the new baby seemed like an impossible task, but soon enough Little Critter learns how to be a good big brother.
- When I Get Bigger Little Critter day dreams about all the exciting things he’ll do when he gets bigger like having a paper route and staying up late watching movies.