I’ve always had sensitive skin, which sometimes leads to itchy skin. My dermatologist has given me steroid creams for this, but it isn’t something I want to use often. So when Moms Meet gave me the opportunity to try TriCalm, I was more than happy to!
TriCalm offers powerful relief from itching, burning and stinging caused by rashes, hives, sunburn, allergic reactions, bug bites, poison ivy and other skin ailments. A steroid-free anti-itch gel, TriCalm works on contact to help alleviate discomfort associated with minor skin irritations.
Just the facts
• TriCalm’s formula contains COSMEDERM-7, a compound of strontium, a naturally occurring element found in leafy green vegetables.
• TriCalm is safe to use daily on kids and adults and is FDA-approved.
• TriCalm is non-numbing, and works on contact to provide rapid itch relief from bug bites, rashes, sunburns, poison oak/ivy, and more. It may also help relief dry skin and eczema-related symptoms.
• TriCalm does not increase sensitivity to UV rays, so its safe to use while spending time in the sun.
• TriCalm retails for $9.49 for a 2-ounce tube.
The TriCalm works pretty well. I’ve used it on my elbows when they get itchy due to the cold weather, and it instantly gives me some relief. The best thing is that I don’t mind using it on Little Miss or using it frequently, unlike steroid creams. It’s a clear gel that goes on easily. It doesn’t have any kind of odd smell, which is nice.
Want to try TriCalm yourself? You can get a free sample on their facebook page here.
Additionally, two U.S. readers can win a full-size tubes of TriCalm anti-itch gel.
Contest ends Jan 11th at midnight
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I
agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.