It’s a new year, and a time when most of us are trying to get back on the good eating bandwagon after Holiday indulgences. I’ve been wanting spinach dip for a while, but the ones you buy at the deli are full of fat, so I wanted to come up with one I could make myself to give it a healthy spin.
Greek yogurt subs for sour cream in this recipe, but you won’t miss the sour cream at all! I also added a little jalapeño in there to spice things up a bit. I think you could probably get away with adding more than I did!
- 16 ounces Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 C Low Fat cottage cheese
- 1 bag baby spinach
- Knorr vegetable mix
- 1/2 jalepeno, diced (more or less to taste)
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts, diced
- 4 ounces water chestnuts, diced
- Cut spinach into small pieces.
- Steam lightly, then drain thoroughly.
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Chill in fridge - enjoy in about 6 hours!