Child Friendly Activities in Pensacola
- Circle F Stables - Horse Riding Lessons and Pony Rides
- Greater Good Music, Art, and Children’s Festival - A yearly family-friendly music festival
Places to Eat in Pensacola
- New Yorker Deli – You’ll find my family and I eating here a lot. Everything they have is great, and so is the service! Many of the people working there have been there the whole ten years I’ve been going. That’s rare at a restaurant!
- EOTL Cafe – Great vegan food in a funky atmosphere. They now offer cooking classes too!
- Cajun Specialty Meats – They have a small restaurant with a great patio, and kids eat free on Tuesday!
- Patty at P.S. Portraits takes great photos and has reasonable rates – check her out!